Saturday 30 July 2016

MATE 1 REGISTRATION / MATE 1 SIGN UP - WWW.MATE1.COM

Mate 1 registration/mate 1 sign up-do you know you can meet over 40 million singles in mate 1,with voice recording available in mate 1,Mate 1 are currently the third largest dating site in the world why not found out it uniqueness with Mate 1 Registration now.


 Mate 1 like other free online dating site just like hitwe founded in 2003 since then it have created


platform for singles to found the kind of relationship they want with who they want,mate 1 have unique features that can interest you to start Mate 1 Registration, and found that love you have always desired.


unique features of Mate 1

  1.  You can find who is in your area with mate1.
  2. Mate1 has an interface that allows multiple, simultaneous chats.
  3. Mate1.com is the only major online dating site with a FREE voice-recording feature.
  4. mate 1 allows users to found people in their locality.
  5. Mate1 has the ability to upload photos to your public gallery or as private attachments to messages you send to other members.
  6. mate 1 have Unlimited email messages.

 How to Register Mate 1 / Mate 1 Sign up-www.Mate 1.com

  1.     Visit www..mate1.com
  2.     When you in fill your date of birth, Email address, Country etc and click continue
  3.     On the box that will display again still fill in the appropriate in formation and click continue
  4.     Another box will display requiring your profile picture to complete your registration do that  and click on complete profile and you are done.

 How to download mate 1 free app on your mobile phone

 Mate 1 app makes it easy for single men and women to meet & chat online. Browse, view pics, send messages and flirt, all on mate 1 New dating app. It's 100% FREE to download. The Mate1 dating app is a safe, secure and private place to find a fling, or a serious relationship. See who is online and check out their profile in real-time. Start browsing in seconds! why not download Mate 1 app, through.



1.visit  www.mate 1/ mobile
2. click download either in google play or in App store for iPhone users.

31 comments:

  1. Ohh I need a real guy to date with who is single searching for a lady am alone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey stranger! Can I have your cellphone ... Nice meeting with you

      Delete
  2. I'm single still searching dor my soul mate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey how are you doing here

      I'm fricke james from Los Angeles.. it would be nice to meet you stranger!

      Delete
  3. Single looking for a long time relationship that will lead to marriage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my name is briteney and im 52 ,widowed with 1 kid seeking erious relationship that will lead to happy family forever so if you that man text me 312 872 0926 matured mind only

      Delete
    2. briteney how are you and the kid? hope fine i`m vitalis buy name am intrested in you

      Delete
  4. I'm Linda George single no kids never married before looking for good relationship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey stranger! Can I have your cellphone.. nice meeting with you

      Delete
  5. Can not get through to the site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I have your cellphone or re you on WhatsApp

      Delete
    2. okay im diana you can text on hangout ..dianaawuni700@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. Am single guy looking for a relationship that will lead to marriage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay how old are you and where are you from

      Delete
  7. im diana i would like to meet new people

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am Mary from Georgia and am single and looking for a serious relationship with the man that will love me so much contact me on my family mary180@gmail.com or drop your number

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi mary is plasure to met in this room i wil be hapy to have you baby

      Delete
  9. I'm Kate Brown, I am on here looking for a serious long term relationship with a man who is very honest,trustworthy,loyal,caring and loving. Today is my first time on the site and still learning how to use it. I should be leaving any moment from from now,you can text me +843 888-5127 or add me up on google hangout Katebrown819@gmail.com so that we can chat more often and get to know eachother more and see what life has for us.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Text me on my whatapp 7374719108 or hangout paulvivan5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am Rose from Baltimore and am single and looking for a serious relationship with the man that will love me so much contact me on my family olaoluwadayo567@gmail.com or drop your number

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you wanna meet lady who can clear you of your past, motivate you to do more, bring your happiness then you need to text this number (901) 708-3083

    ReplyDelete
  13. The most important for me is my family and I think it's the most important you can have in life. It's the close people who are with you will always and no matter what they are will stay and help you with any trouble. Some people do not know it, but such understanding comes only with time. I should admit that I consider myself a romantic woman, I also believe that understanding, patience, and loyalty are important without these three ingredients you can't make a healthy relationship. If you are interested in me text me on (813) 616-4068

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking for a man who is loving, funny, and understanding. From me, you'll always be able to get support, if you'll feel sad, be sure I'll know how to cheer you up. I'm good at reading people's feelings and emotions so I would never be tired to learn your inner world. I want him to be respected and responsible, polite, and reliable. I would also like him to know how to be gentle and warm with his wife, and his family. if you are interested in me message me on google hangout cutyluv0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete